Monday, November 4, 2013

Rumba

Dear All, 

             I am teaching social dancing full time at  55B, Jln Melaka Raya 8, Tmn Melaka Raya.  Its  the same road with Amigo. Its the other end 3 doors away from AXA Insurance.  

             Beginning 1st December ,  I am teaching square rumba or rumba kick  .

             I want to promote and popularize social dancing in MELAKA. I need a feed back from those who are interested in taking up dancing.  I teach  BEGINNERS.  Besides the know how , I have the PATIENCE
which is very important if a one wants to be a GOOD teacher.  

             My teaching is, one on one, very clear, step by step. I move at your pace, either fast or slow. I am giving 1 FREE  trial lesson. Call me Rocky at 016-2290390 for more details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment