Sunday, November 17, 2013

Learn dancing


LEARN TO DANCE FASTER AND EASIER THAN EVER.

If you are interested to take up social dancing , do visit my studio at 55B, Jln. Melaka Raya 8, Taman Meleka Raya. Call me (Rocky) at 016-229030 for an appointment.  I am doing this full time ,  daily from 10 am to 10 pm. 

You can watch as many times as you wish. I can give you 2 hours of FREE TRIAL lesson before you decide to join the class.

No registration fees needed to join. It is not necessary to buy a special shoe for dancing which will cost you hundred over dollars. I do not stock up thousands of dollars of shoes to sell.  It is not the shoe that will make you a good dancer.  Its getting the RIGHT COACH.. 

Let us meet and discuss before you start paying for any social, ballroom or latin dancing lessons. I do not charge you any fee for consultation. Be smart survey the market before you part with your money. No obligation. 

Thank you, for reading this far. Hope to meet you, real soon......

               IF YOU CAN WALK, YOU CAN DANCE

No comments:

Post a Comment